As a co-editor of Practicing OD, I invite you to share what you have been learning from your practice with other OD practitioners. 2018 marks 50 years of continuous publication of the OD Practitioner journal and we are accepting articles now.
Practicing OD articles are 900 – 1200 words (3 – 4 single spaced pages).
Articles can be written from various perspectives, including but not limited to:
- Brief case study of a theory or model you have either tried or created, how it was applied, and how others might experiment with it in their practice of OD.
- Guidelines and tips for applying proven or cutting-edge methods, principles, processes, practices, interventions, and tools.
- Thought-provoking essays on
- practice-related challenges,
- questions that emerged from a client engagement, or
- new trends and technologies that will influence the practice of OD.
Topics have included social justice, emotional intelligence, change management, cultural competency, diversity and inclusion, personal growth, use of self, and cross-cultural engagement, tools and frameworks.
We invite you to submit an article and to extend this invitation to your network.
If you have any questions about submitting your article, feel free to contact me,
Rosalind Spigel, MSOD, Inc.
Helping organizations grow and prosper
Organization capacity building consultant
Leadership coach, ACC, GISC
Behavior/Motivators Analyst, CPMA, CPBA
Bryn Mawr, PA 215-432-5357